Masks must be worn at all times except when sitting at your table.
- Changes to the time and number of people in your reservation must be requested at least 48 hours in advance, however they will not always be accepted
- We have a 15-minute grace period. The ENTIRE party must be present in order to be seated. We do not accept a part of the group. After the grace period the reservation will be canceled
- Each person who wants to enter must bring an ID, passport or license, (photographs will not be accepted).
- Your table will be assigned by our hostess according to the availability of the moment, tables change requests will not be allowed.
- The average dining experience ranges from 90 minutes for smaller groups to up to 2 hours for larger parties.
- At HORNITOS we required smart casual attire. Clothes that are still casual but well-fitted in style. Hornitos is not a sports bar. Please inform all guests that flip flops and sleeveless shirts won’t be allowed.
- Under age- Children are welcome until 9:00pm with their parents.
- Admittance into Hornitos is at the discretion of the management. We reserve the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed, under the influence, and/or are wearing articles of clothing containing vulgarity or language that guests may find offensive. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.